Annual General Meeting 2020
CANCELLED DUE TO THE COVID-19 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
April 2, 2020 7 – 9 PM
Sage Hill Retirement Residence
6 Sage Hill Gardens NW
2020 RA / HOA Fee is due May 1, avoid the 18% interest.
The Annual fee is $ 100.00 plus GST ($105.00), Single Family and $75.00 plus GST ($78.75) Multi Family. Pay before May 1, 2020 and avoid the 18% interest charges.
Why do we have to pay the Association Fees?
- The fees pay for the general maintenance of the community that is not covered by the City of Calgary. The RA / HOA fees are mandatory as per your land title under CAVEATOR – Homeowners Association.
What happens if we don’t pay the fee?
- The principal amount plus interest at 18% per annum will accrue on the property and be added to your account. Example: if you have not paid the fee by the end of October your fee owning will be $109 plus GST. The fees are than added to your land title and when you sell your home you are obligated for all outstanding RA / HOA fees plus interests.
When are the fees due?
- The Association is obligated to send out invoices for the annual fee before April 30th of each year and the fee are due on May 1st.
What is the fiscal year of the Residents Association?
- HOA / RA fees are charged on a Calendar year of January to December.
How do We know if we are required to pay for the current year?
- HOA / RA fees for the calendar year will be mailed out to current Home Owner
Below is the Budget for 2020.